Thursday, January 14, 2010

Parted Magic Updated To Version 4.8

I have been using Parted Magic off and on for a while now. Mostly I just carry it everywhere I go but when I do need a tool in the distribution it is ready. I get the most use out of G4L and Gparted but once in a while the recovery tools make finding lost files a snap. Patrick Verner has done a great job pulling all of this together and I urge everyone that uses Parted Magic to help support this project. I know that these are tough times financially for many of us but I also think a small sacrifice like a cup of coffee less per month is not too much to ask in return for the updating and maintenence of this terrific tool. Please visit the homepage for all the details on the latest updates to version 4.8 and of all the included tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Techbits reserves the right to not publish comments but will only exercise this right if a comment is vulgar, completely off-topic or spam.