Saturday, October 10, 2009

Blog of helios: Unique Prizes Highlights HeliOS Project Drawing

Do you like supporting a good cause? I know everyone likes to win cool stuff. Well here is a chance to possibly win something as cool as a computer and help a good cause. I will be entering myself before the November 7th deadline. The drawing is the 8th of November and is for a worthy cause. I know times are tough all over but if you are able this is a great project to help support. This Toshiba Tecra is just one of the prizes. Entries are $10.00 each and if you are able a little bit more never hurts.

Blog of helios: Unique Prizes Highlights HeliOS Project Drawing

Edit: I made my pledge today. Why don't you make your today too?
Jraz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Techbits reserves the right to not publish comments but will only exercise this right if a comment is vulgar, completely off-topic or spam.