Sunday, March 21, 2010

5 reasons why the Ubuntu-Yahoo deal is a win-win affair.

interesting article here on the Google to Yahoo switch. I have to agree that Canonical should pursue any lucrative income streams. These are the avenues that will keep Ubuntu in production and free to us end users. I used to be a long time Yahoo fan but gave the the nod some time ago when all my searches always fell on a product of some type to sell me. Not always relevant to the search even. That was some time ago and I'm willing to see if they have changed. I'll most likely still going to use the term Google it even if I do the search on Yahoo.

I am writing this post using Lucid Lynx on a live USB install. It is running perfectly on a Toshiba laptop running an Intel Centrino Duo. It failed to finish the boot on the oder HP laptop. We'll try again later.

5 reasons why the Ubuntu-Yahoo deal is a win-win affair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Techbits reserves the right to not publish comments but will only exercise this right if a comment is vulgar, completely off-topic or spam.