Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bargains Just For Geeks

I want to introduce a new site I have just created that will highlight bargains just for us geeky types. Yes this is a shameless plug. There are literally hundreds of deal sites. Some are good and some not so good. But what will make this one different is I am going to focus on the tech category for 90% and the remaining 10% of posts will fall in the home electronics category. You won't have to wade through the endless posts for vitamins or a sample of this or that. In these uncertain economic times, a bargain is always welcome. So please visit my new site I am shamelessly asking all my readers to add this to their RSS readers. You never know when that one deal will roll by that might save you a bundle. Lastly I want to thank everyone who has read this far, both this post and all the previous posts here on Techbits. I really appreciate your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Techbits reserves the right to not publish comments but will only exercise this right if a comment is vulgar, completely off-topic or spam.